Oil containment booms are high strength floating barriers used during the containment and cleanup of oil in calm water, moving water and open water areas.
The Harbor Floating Spill Containment Boom is manufactured from high visibility PVC and is easy to deploy and recover. The cylindrical floats inside the boom are made of closed cell foam. The boom has a top tension cable that is enclosed in a pocket and at the bottom a galvanized ballast chain. The tension cable and ballast chain together give the boom strength.
- Available in a wide range of heavy duty PVC coated fabrics
- Custom sizes available
- Cylindrical foam floatation (rolled polyethylene) for maximum memory characteristics. Will retain shape, will not crush or break into pieces.
- Corrosion resistant ASTM style marine grade aluminum connectors
- Heavy duty galvanized steel ballast chain
- For emergency and permanent use in nearshore and harbors and other calm and protected waters
- High visibility color-International standard Orange or Yellow
- Easy to deploy and store
- For Fast Oil Spill Response
|15m or 20m
|High Strength PVC