Floating Oil Containment Boom is an non absorbent barrier designed to contain spills or floating debris. With our standard design of the boom includes a top flotation device and a bottom skirt, these booms perform very well in rough weather and can be used for short or long term deployment in harbours, rivers, ponds, dams and other open waterways.
This floating oil containment boom is one of our most economical and lightweight containment boom products.Containment booms come in many different shapes, sizes, and styles ranging from small, lightweight models intended for manual deployment in harbors, to large, robust units which usually need cranes and sizeable vessels designed for the open seas to handle them.
- For emergency and permanent use in nearshore and harbors and other calm and protected waters
- High visibility color
- Easy to use and store
- For Fast Oil Spill Response
- Available in a wide range of heavy duty PVC coated fabrics
- Custom sizes available
- Cylindrical foam floatation (rolled polyethylene) for maximum memory characteristics. Will retain shape, will not crush or break into pieces.
- Corrosion resistant ASTM style marine grade aluminum connectors
- Top Tension Member
- Heavy duty galvanized steel ballast chain